Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

irda

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhiwilliams

hai

i am building a irda stack with lap ,lmp,tinytp and obex layers with a fixed baud rate of 9600 ,500ms max turnoff time ,zero xbofs ,3sec of link disconnect time ,3ms min turnoff time , and 2048 ,1024,512,256 and 64 bytes of data size. i had sucessfully passed all layer and enter the data exchange (with obex).i am testing the stack with Nokia 6020 mobile ,iam able to receieve data of jpeg ,gif ,html files upto 7kb and if size is file is more than 7kb then link it getting completly disconnected(command 53 i.e lap disconnect command ) for example 120kb file is getting disconnected at 70 kb and 10kb file is getting disconnected in 8kb .so please help me

can you please tell me how to use OBEX to transfer files via infrared with a cellphone ? i know nothing about obex. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back