Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

is there a schematic for an IR transmitter and IR receiver? i just want a remote on/off switch, so when the power comes on the infrared led comes on and switches on the receiver, and when it goes off it goes off. all i really need is the receiver schematic, coz i reckon i can work out the transmitter.

Cheers.

Josh.

Great link, Johnson777717! Lotsa cool stuff!
I've had good results with the Sharp GP1U52X IR receiver module. It's cheap and easy to use with only 3 pins - +5vdc, gnd, signal out. Most other IR modules are just as easy to get and use.

Here's a good source of ir leds, I've tried them along with their 'superbright'
and they're reasonably priced..**broken link removed**

I've had some luck with Radio Shack receiver modules (Catalog #: 276-640); minus some minor noise immunity problems.

is there a schematic for an IR transmitter and IR receiver? i just want a remote on/off switch, so when the power comes on the infrared**broken link removed**comes on and switches on the receiver, and when it goes off it goes off. all i really need is the receiver schematic, coz i reckon i can work out the transmitter.

Cheers.

Josh.

you can easily find some online IR receiver websites on google,just search it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back