Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.

clifweb

I have 2 remote controls that do the same job up and down and stop. One of the remote is for my screen and the other one is for my projector to get down.
They always have to work together so when I press down I need to make both of them to get down and both automatically stop when they get to the pre set locations.. How could I do it?
Please include schematic and programs that maybe I need to use.

IR Remote controls work by sending different freqency pulses for each button. The device has a detector (Uses an IR Phototransistor to detect the IR) that does that assighned function for that specific freqency.

I was thinking using two IR transmiters to do it. but don't know what circuits and componentes I need to use.

Du you know girder?
This is nice free program and simple receiver ,you can use only 1 remote contr.for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back