Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ips521 replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacherman

Hey guys, kinda new to electronics. I'm working on a board for a friend and need to replace two ips521 drivers. Those are "obsolete" apparently so i need to find a suitable replacement. I will attach a photo of the original part numbers. Thanks so much for any help! If you have a specific link to the item i need, such as on ebay or an online store...that would be great!

Attachments

• IMG_0064 (1).jpg
    IMG_0064 (1).jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 139
So, would this one be an appropriate replacement even though a few numbers are different? Forgive my ignorance, just wanna be sure before i order.

The date code will be different. The IPS 521 is the most important part. The datasheet doesn’t say there are multiple variants. You should be fine if this part is really the issue on your board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back