Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

iPod and GPX-HI2817

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 things that need to be repaired; the first is my iPod, i need to know a place (or a reliable web site) that can help me fix it. I don't trust myself with this kind of technology for a good reason. The second is i need fix my GPX-HI2817 iPod dock (no the problems are not related). It would be really nice if you could tell me somewhere that would fix my GPX even if I've already taken it apart and probably made it worse.

Attachments

• gpx-hi2817.3581228.jpg
    gpx-hi2817.3581228.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 268
  • ipod-nano-canada.jpg
    ipod-nano-canada.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 245
your best bet is to buy it new. im only in high school but everyone comes to me with their problems. some just arent economical to fix. and i dont know of a website that will fix them for you. whats the problem you are having?

your best bet is to buy it new. im only in high school but everyone comes to me with their problems. some just arent economical to fix. and i dont know of a website that will fix them for you. whats the problem you are having?

I'm also in high school (Avon Grove), the problem with the GPX is that first; the 32 pin conector came loose, and thanks to takinig it appart too quickly and a shoty soldering job, it just can't be fixed. After that the CD player stoped working, and now you havr to have it at full volume just to hear it. My iPod just needs a place that can fix the headphone jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back