Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter Output Stage Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi audioguru

I have read your posts many times & finally got a general idea on normal square wave inverters & modified versions.

We are powering the inverters from car batteries 12V.But battery voltage will be vary when running some loads.Do you have any idea to regulate this problem? I have searched many inverter circuits on the net but none of them have a voltage regulation.

I'm giving a modified sine wave signal on a 9V-0-9V transformer & powering from a 12V battery to generate 230V.

Last edited:
But battery voltage will be vary when running some loads. Do you have any idea to regulate this problem?
The CD4047 oscillator IC produces 3 signals that are gated to make a simple modified sine-wave waveform. Additional gating can vary the width of the pulses for voltage regulation. Then the circuit becomes complicated and a true sine-wave inverter should be made that also has voltage regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back