Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inventor needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, I've never looked - but there's plenty of details about ESP32's on-line - see what you can find.

I wouldn't expect it to though, I imagine you're have to program your own if you wanted one?.

Does it have a "state" pin that will go from low to high when connected?

You'll have to create code to detect the phone and control a port pin (which will be connected to a relay module) when the phone is near.

Install ESP32 boards in your Arduino IDE (plenty of help on Goggle for this), and look under Bluetooth and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) examples to see what has has been done already. Chances are, there's something already existing you can adapt to do what you want.

Yes, it will take some effort. But it will be much simpler than trying to redesign something that's totally wrong for you application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back