Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introduction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer53

Don't know if this is the right place or not[mods feel free to move this thread], but I thought i'd introduce myself...

Racer53 here...found this site and decided it would be an excellant resource...I have some expierience with electronics, but not as much as I would like, so i'm sure you'll see alot of dumb questions from me...Most of my electronics knowledge comes from racing Pro-Level rc cars, so I know a good deal about batteries, radio systems, servos, esc's, motors, and generall wiring...I do solder, and have done some circuit work in the past...
Anyway I just wanted to say hi...

Racer53

Edit: I seriously just saw the intro thread, can't believe I missed it...sorry mods...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back