Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interrupt and flowcode

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh i just got it, iv sent the file to you now, should be ready to compile but just check it first, i think i made it do what you wanted it to do..

thank you very much chris.
I compiled, and to test for real, I'd give you the result after
I board have found that often, simulation and Flowcode
actual operation of the microcontroller through, there were problems

I test and I will post the result, thank you again

I board enjoyed your program, it allowed me to see my error.

but still has a problem RB0 in the simulation is activated when RB0
red LED lights (ok) after delay was longer controls the switches ?

look at the simulation

**broken link removed**

what software is simulating that?? the software i wrote resets the flags and turns off both leds, then shows the reset led for 5 seconds then you can press switch 1 again

I also tested on test plates (Breadboard)
identical results.
RB0 reset does well , but it should not prohibit the then switching interuptor (after off red led.)

hmm i have no idea whats wrong there, it works in simulation, and in my experience it is generally correct.

Maybe a hardware issue?

It could be the interrupt getting hung up not sure why though.

i will adjust the code for you tommorow to try something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back