Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing rfid with at89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiten09

how to interface rfid with at89c51,
i m not getting any idea i jst know that rfid have a unique id no bt how to store data related to card? lyk if i want to add name and vehicle no to that card then how it colud be acheived? and in case of making apayment through it in any toll plaza how it happen? i mean the collection of money and managing the amount hold by the card ? i m totally new with rfid...if any one have any schematic or any othr file which could help me abt dis pls upload it

No, balance information is usually not stored on the card directly, retailers are gullible not stupid, anyone with the right reader/writer could print unlimited money that way. It's typically an account number(s) that the system looks up internally to find the balance.

i wanted to purchase a rfid of 125khz , but i dont know its all specifications any any no or company . if any one have any idea pls share and tell which rfid will be easy for interfacing for a beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back