Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing MT8880c DTMF IC with Phone Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee_man_tbu

Hey everyone

Can someone please look at my circuit and tell me if i have the MT880c DTMF decoder / generator interfaced properly with the telephone line?

I am using a 1:1 600W transformer, SPST Reed Relay and the 1N4148 Diode is something that i Picked up from a Circuit on the net and have no clue what it needs too be rated for or what it even does. The only thing i know is that is a fast switch diode, i am guessing it is used too keep the voltage at an appropriate level for the MT8880c IC. All the Circuitry for the MT8880c is coming from the Datasheets so I think it is correct.

Also, could someone recommend where I could put a 2 way speaker that would be great as well.

Any help or moderations on this circuit would be great. ie will it work.

Thanks

Lee

Attachments

• Schematic_120.jpg
    Schematic_120.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 553
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back