interfacing a 16F887 , using C (High Tech C), to a humidity sensor HCH-1000-002

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylemaes

Banned
This humidity sensor has a 1khz to 100khz output and I would like to read this data and store it like the ADC stores it in ADRESH and ADRESL... I have interfaced an LCD on PORTSA,0-2 and PORTB,0-7...

I am already using the ADC soon to be a temperature sensor I had ordered one from mouser but I guess I didnt really put it in the cart... So right now I'm using a potentiometer (Its sooo sensitive)

Thank-you guys for your help! I wouldnt be this far without all the good people here

I have actually used a very similar part in a project.... BUT!! the code is on my computer at work... If you can wait until tomorrow dinner time.... (England)
I'll post what I have done... (you'll need a bit of external circuitry)

Ok... I used a 555 timer to read the relative humidity.

Last edited:
Hey, Thanks alot for your help! I'm ordering up some 555's and more temperature/humidity sensors this time im getting the analog ones

This is my code so far, It is incomplete and does not include the Humidity function because I do not yet have 555's or better humidity sensors...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…