Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing a 16F887 , using C (High Tech C), to a humidity sensor HCH-1000-002

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylemaes

Banned
This humidity sensor has a 1khz to 100khz output and I would like to read this data and store it like the ADC stores it in ADRESH and ADRESL... I have interfaced an LCD on PORTSA,0-2 and PORTB,0-7...

I am already using the ADC soon to be a temperature sensor I had ordered one from mouser but I guess I didnt really put it in the cart... So right now I'm using a potentiometer (Its sooo sensitive)

Thank-you guys for your help! I wouldnt be this far without all the good people here :p

Kyle...in order to proceed we'll need to see the sensor's data sheet. Please link us to it.

I have actually used a very similar part in a project.... BUT!! the code is on my computer at work... If you can wait until tomorrow dinner time.... (England)
I'll post what I have done... (you'll need a bit of external circuitry)

Ok... I used a 555 timer to read the relative humidity.

Last edited:
Hey, Thanks alot for your help! I'm ordering up some 555's and more temperature/humidity sensors this time im getting the analog ones :p

This is my code so far, It is incomplete and does not include the Humidity function because I do not yet have 555's or better humidity sensors...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back