Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interesting ARM9 dev board with LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

qratman

Hi,

While surfing around for some toys i found this ARM9 development board, called mini2440 by FriendlyARM.

Runs ARM920T @ 400MHz. Has 64MB of SDRAM and 64/128MB of NAND flash. Lots of I/O (including USB (although only 1.0/1.1), 3xUART, 10/100 Ethernet, 40 GPIO of which 4 are analog, SD-card slot, audio in/out, etc.). It can run Linux 2.6, WinCE, even Android. It has 3,5" 320x240 256k resistive touch LCD display included. Now i know that ARM9 is ARM architecture vesion 4 which is some generations off because the current ones being ARM v7 (the Cortex-A8 and 9) but still it seems pretty good bang for the buck, doesn't it?

On eBay it can be found for about $80 to $160.
Any comments, ideas, thoughts? Is it worth to be bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back