Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

intercom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

can anyone help me with a circuit for an intercom? i am using an op-amp as a non-inverting amplifier, but is there anything i need in the circuit other than the non-inverting amplifier, a speaker and a microphne? if so what? i would like to advance on the circuit that i've already started but if there are any previously designed circuits that people have made i would appreciate them too!

thank you!

www.electronic-projects.net
and i gave another site to somebody else that asked about an intercom
basicly what else you need is a circuit that can allow you to change the direction(you listen, the other talks ---you talk the other person listens)
this can be done with a switch or a relay.

i'd prefer to carry on wit the op-amp circuit i've already started but what i meant was is there anything else i need other than switches/relay. i'm trying to deign it bit by bit and put it all together but what else do i need other than mic/speaker/non-inverting amplifier? does the op-amp need any protection or anyting? decoupling capacitors? do i need any capacitors? etc.

well you will need a suply with high capacitors for file=ternig, not necesaryly stabilised.
but, try to find a circuit that uses a speaker instead of a mic, that way you will only need 2 speakers, and you wount need the two microphones,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back