Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Informative articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMendiola

Does anyone know where to find the best (or most credible, I suppose) source of free information for people (me) looking to learn more about electronics or electrical engineering in general?

Just the basics. Looking for something that could get me started. Maybe some sources defining components or basic circuitry. What do you think?

<mod edit: self promotion deleted. If you have content to share, please post directly to ETO. Do not link to your own personal website>

Last edited by a moderator:
try some of the semiconductor manufacturer's websites. they will give good application notes and 'how to' guides

AllAboutCircuits has some great that you can read for free. They might be a good place to start. Also, there are blogs, articles, and tools here at ETO (tabs shown at the top of the page). You might find something interesting there, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back