Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information re HP1722B Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Susan

I recently bought an HP1722B scope that only had a photocopied manual that described the internal circuitry and listed the various controls and adjustments.

I've been away from such things for (quite) a few years and, while I'm familiar with using scopes in general, this one has a digital readout and associated controls that seem to indicate that it can be used for time interval measurements which I could use (if that is the case)

My problem is that I have no idea how to use these controls and general "playing" has not resulted in anything other than "all zeros" in the digital readout.

Does anyone have any documentation that would tell me what the controls (other than the standard sweep rate and channel amplification controls) are for and how to use them?

Thanks

Susan

(I'm sorry but I'm writing this at work and so I can't recall the labels on the controls - I'm hoping that someone knows this type of scope and can help me. I can add other details later when I get home if necessary))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back