Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Induction Heating Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok....
i need some circuits about this topic.....
and any thing can help me ...........

Have you tried Google? Much can be learned from a few links. For example:

Induction Heating Fundamentals
Induction heating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

identify basics including principles, operating frequencies and power levels, typical applications.
I suggest that you choose what it is you want to heat, do some research on the best coil type, power level and frequency for that, and then prepare some circuits that might work and show those to us for comment.

Last edited:
Wow, youre in your fifth year of university and you type like that? I dont mean to be rude, but shouldnt your grammar be better by now?

A lot more information is required, including an answer to what youve been doing for the last four years ;)

Well for induction heating you are going to need high frequency AC current, this means that you are going to need an inverter, my suggestion is either MOSFET or IGBT transistors. Figure out a way to drive the transistors (Oscillator) and you are half way there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back