Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inchworm+ ICD2 assembly question

Status
Not open for further replies.

danuke

I have received my inchworm+ kit and noticed that in the assembly instructions located at: **broken link removed** it lists C12 as being a 10uF 16V electrolytic capacitor. However, on the parts list that came with the kit, it has C12 as being a 22uF 63V capacitor. I ordered the kit from dipmicro.com and was wondering if the values would affect the programmer. If so which one is correct?

Thanks,
Joe

danuke said:
I have received my inchworm+ kit and noticed that in the assembly instructions located at: **broken link removed** it lists C12 as being a 10uF 16V electrolytic capacitor. However, on the parts list that came with the kit, it has C12 as being a 22uF 63V capacitor. I ordered the kit from dipmicro.com and was wondering if the values would affect the programmer. If so which one is correct?
I assembled mine with the 22uF and it works perfect. All the DipMicro substitutions are fine. I used em all and my Inchworm+ works great. :D Just go by the DipMicro parts list on the sheet the bags were stapled to.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back