Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

in search of active RFID tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwist

I am in search of pre-made active RFID tags. I searched Digikey but couldn't come up with anything. Anyone familiar with any popular vendors who carry such a product? The specs aren't a matter, I'm just looking for a couple potential list of tags that could be used in my project.

Thanks.

I tried that and found a site with pages of manufacturers that may or may not have what I need. I am particularly interested in tags that operate in the 902-928MHz

anyone know how to post a link that say one thing "click here" but points to somewhere ^

edit -- sorry didn't see the 902-928 Mhz until after i posted

Last edited:
hosh said:
Radio shack is carrying them now. 49.99. Not cheap but it gets you two tags and a reader. I haven't seen the tags by themselves though.

Also Newark.com search rfid they have several products.
http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/browse.jsp;jsessionid=510KOV11YPS3UCXDUZ1G3PQ?N=0&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=rfid&Ntx=&_requestid=37297

anyone know how to post a link that say one thing "click here" but points to somewhere ^

edit -- sorry didn't see the 902-928 Mhz until after i posted

digikey http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll
860-960 Mhz

yes. you mean like this?

click here

click here[w/url]

eliminate the extra w's in the brackets.

can anyone explain to me why most modulation types in RFID system utilize frequency shift keying? i know that it offers good noise immunity but why arent other modulation schemes used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back