I have a very bad problem. My TV is magnetized. It happened when I went to move my CD player. My CD player was sitting on top of my TV. I knew this would be ok and that the built-in speakers would not magnitize the TV because they were too far away from the TV. But, I went to move it, and I lifted it up of my TV, and kind of, passed in front of the TV briefly. So the magnets on the speakers on both sides of my CD player resulted in the left and right sides of my TV being magnetized. And the big problem is, it's the main living room TV. I've been looking up some articles about this, and they say that TVs and monitors have "degaussing coil" built in that will automatically demagnetize them over a period of time. How long would that time be? I also read something that says that you can demagnetize TV's with "a magnetic field that fluctuates back and forth and gradually diminishes to zero." Can I buy/build something like that? I read this article: http://www.crosbycomms.co.uk/Learning/tv.htm Can someone please help me?