Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Impossible 2 find part:VS1002D

• Thread starter Robot builder 101
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robot builder 101

I cannot find this part anywhere! I looked at all the biggest suppliers, and i cant find the darn thing. any help?

Robot builder, the VS1002D will require a microcontroller with SPI. It won't be the easiest chip to get the hang of. I'm having puddles o fun working with SPI and the ENC28J60 as I've not worked with SPI before. You'd be better off starting with a simple micro project till you get the hang of them.

Soldering the VS1002D will not be much fun.

Thank you for the help and advise bill. I just dont have any money. :(

Robot builder 101 said:
Thank you for the help and advise bill. I just dont have any money. :(

That'll put a damper on any project. Why did you want to build an MP3 player? An MP3 player can be found for almost nothing, certanly less than the parts of even a basic player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back