Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IMPORTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbymcduff

We have had this TV for awhile now. We have reached a spot where we need a datasheet on a IC. But to our misfortune, the IC is dicountinued and can't find a datasheet. This TV needs to leave before June 6th. And the owner really wants it back.

The IC is a Phillips brand (hince TV is a Phillips Magnovox), made in Taiwan. The part number is

TDA8846 S1

I need the datasheet for it, and any other info about it.

Much thanks if anyone can come thru.

Sorry, tried to find it for you. The Phillips web site is impossible to find anything on, as an EE, I avoid it at all costs. I never saw a more difficult to navigate site. (it can't even find it's own part numbers)

I know it's a one-chip TV system, and it's discontinued. But thats all...

Try contacting "Sebi". He has a collection of thousands of datasheets. May be he has this one too.

come to find out that that website for that datasheet is locked. You have to register and pay for it. Sebi also found that out. Thanks anyway. I just went ahead and ordered a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back