Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Implement a simple circuit using logic doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordVader

I need to implement a circuit but Im having some trouble since Im novice on electronics.
I have 4 inputs. A being ON/OFF switch. B is an Inibitor. C is an Emergency and D is not an adequate ocasion.
In order to turn off the lamp I have to meet 2 conditions.
  • Condition 1: Switch is ON (A), Inibitor is OFF (B) and the ocasion must be adequate (NOT D).
  • Condition 2: Emergency is ON (C). This one is independent and will always turn on the light as long as it is activated.
sYwhn.png

I did this schematic. NOR only outputs 1 when both are 0, which means INIBITOR off and D is adequate. Then join with On from Switch with AND and light is ON.

This is represented by A(NOT)B(NOT)D. Now I only need to add the C variable which is independent.

The final equation is A(NOT)B(NOT)D + C. Am I thinking right? Sorry if this sounds stupid but Im still learning and a bit confused!

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back