Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

im looking for some free z80 or 6502 processors

Status
Not open for further replies.

777xxx

i have a few computers that i want to repair (2 x zx spectrums, an atari 800 and an atari 2600) and im sure its the cpus that are faulty. i have run diagnostic tests on all these systems and swapped out all the chips except the cpus. i just dont have any more of these in stock. any help would be appreciated.

Have you considered that most items fail in a particular way so the chips you swapped (unless swapped for new ones) could still be the faulty ones.

Mike.

This is a slow thread... ZX Spectrums rarely lose the z80. Most commonly they lose the -5v and 12v rails, and then the 4116 RAMs stop working and die... The most common repair on a Spectrum is fix the rails, then replace the faulty 4116 chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back