Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Im great, No???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink.

Banned
Just thought i would take the time to tell you all how great i am, i am my biggest fan, i love computers, PSU's, electronics, youtube, you name it and i think its great!!!

I am the smartest person in my class at school, and mabye the smartest in the world, there is one person smarter than me, but i dont know who he/she is.

please tell me how great you think i am, please, i need to be told on a daily basis or i go crazy :eek:

I would like to thank myself and me for been so great!!!

whats the point in posting something all about yourself like that, are you drunk or on any medication at the moment?

Krumlink. said:
I am the smartest person in my class at school, and mabye the smartest in the world, !!!

that is good possible
it all depents how big your world is
as i can see in your profile you're living in a shoe box

so your world is probably as big as a factory hall , and beyond that it's the universum but that's where all the smart people live;)

so i try to prepare you for the shock if you meet those people from the universum they are the same as you and suddenly you are average which is still good :)

shaneshane1 said:
whats the point in posting something all about yourself like that, are you drunk or on any medication at the moment?
Look carefully at the name, the signup date and the number of posts .....

picbits said:
Look carefully at the name, the signup date and the number of posts .....

yes that did look a bit stange but look at the profile, its different?

i think he is playing with us here!!!

stop talking nonsense and devote all your time to me, after all i am the important one here, me me me not you, learn it and learn it good, and dont forget it.

If you want the answer to anything, ask me, because i know everything.

im currently building a computer with a 1million terra bite hard drive and 100giga bite of ram and the hole thing is running of just 2 non rechargable AA batteries, its the real deal, i was going to put some fancy LED light's in my tower but that migh drain my battery's to fast as they will only last 100 years as it is, mabye i will put smaller batteries in it, or use a mouse in a wheel hooked up to a genarater to run the LED lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back