Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm Curious: Do you have your own web page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right..

I'm to old Mike.. I just enjoy stretch now and then in the bathroom :D + snorkling when sharks're not around :)

But..

the "gbr" does sound good.. been there once - close anyway .. my doughter will marry this year there soon, so I will be there again :)

I'm to old Mike.. I just enjoy stretch now and then in the bathroom :D + snorkling when sharks're not around :)

I heard the great whites don't like gristle and bone :p j/k

wind..

I did get me a windsurfer one day cos I thought I can not be left behind the edge in the new country.. I had no formal training (to proud I guess).. following 4 hours of beeing thrown from one side of "it" to the other trying to get on it .. (haha :p) Finally, I did manage to get on top and made my one and only, very stright run to the far-away end of the ocean linked lake (I guess, I did not re-direct to NZ because the Man upsstairs was kind on the wind!). Then it took me another 3 hours to try to get on that windsurfer again but I could not do it (bad wind I am sure :)). I had those kids sailling by me back and fourth every 20 minutes and asking me if I was OK? .. Well, "Yes" what else could I say? I had almost learned their names by then.. A very worried friend of mine took his son from the point of my original departure on another windsurfer and together, they arrived to the resque.. Then, they did "sail away" seperately on both windsurfers .. I had to make my "jurney back" on my bare feet around the lake.. It took me one hour (or so) and I have never talk about it until now :eek:. I did sell this windsurfer so fast after that; I can not even remember how much I had lost on that sale :D Oh Man... these things are "savage".. :)

Last edited:
agreement

is, that I do not invite sharks to my household and in return, I do - very limited trips to the beach. It is a "fair" exchange (I do get to keep my limbs) :)

Last edited:
Did it take you 4 hours to come up with that one? hehe good one though. :)

I think I will check out the chat room. I feel chatty after 20 cups of coffee. Just finished a hw assignment and I need a breather.

I use to have one before school. I think school stole my life. Now all I do is search for the meaning of things and wonder where I left my life? :)

Last edited:
Another..

I use to have one before school. I think school stole my life. Now all I do is search for the meaning of things and wonder where I left my life? :)

6 months to your summer, just be patient Mike, it is a virtue in its own right. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back