Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm Curious: Do you have your own web page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think its in my profile, but I have a website for my small business.
**broken link removed** <-sorry, not trying to advertise:eek:
its kinda lame, but gets the job done. All designed in HTML on notepad:D My web skills haven't progressed since about 2002 ......

I've always though about doing a more personal site or blog. Never seem to get on that. :(

Last edited:
Can't remember if it's in my profile, my old dying one is **broken link removed**, the brand new one to replace it is **broken link removed**

Can't remember if it's in my profile, my old dying one is **broken link removed**, the brand new one to replace it is **broken link removed**

I think you have a typo on your main page. "Effective scriping solutions"

:)

I was always wondering if it is legal for me to hold ".eu" domain too, not being the resident but holding the eu citizenship just as well.. it has worked so far.. :)

Last edited:
I think you have a typo on your main page. "Effective scriping solutions"

:)

Thanks... the site is probably riddled with them - it's still being built and I haven't had it proof read yet :eek:

I may, transfer ".eu" to her (my ex - if residency is the problem). She is a good sort, at least - she never told me that the car in front of me is travelling "faster" :) (exception from the rule is that she does know how to fix everything, as I do not..)

Last edited:
If your into geology and nature. Here is my website.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
nature..

get the heck out of there Mike.. the clock is ticking, .. get the most out of the real estate (when the time is right) and see the true "sandy" beaches here for you and the ones you love .. and .. put the shrimp on the grill here - with ease.. :D

Last edited:
you will not find "grizzlie bears" here.. but a lot of other "spieces" - to your content :)

get the heck out of there Mike.. the clock is ticking, .. get the most out of the real estate (when the time is right) and see the true "sandy" beaches here for you and the ones you love .. and .. put the shrimp on the grill here - with ease.. :D

That sounds like a neat idea. I always wanted to scuba dive the GBR. I am still in school so I have to finish that before I make any plans. :)

GBR, Great barrier Reef. Oz is aussie right?

I thought..

GBR stands 4 Great Britain Republic or smthng..:) (always learning here)

GBR stands 4 Great Britain Republic or smthng..:) (always learning here)

Your right, I was being lazy :eek:

The Reef is a dream of mine to make reality someday. Surf is legendary there as well. We get small waves here. An occasional 8-10 foot set. I had to get myself a longboard to go all summer round. I take off in the winter, I hate cold water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back