Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm a PC and I fix TVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My belly is full from a delicous breakfast, my bills are paid up, my truck has a full tank of fuel, my pantry shelves are full of food, and my pants fit nicely. Given all that for as happy as I am, that video didn't get a smile from me.:p

I knew you guys would love it.......:D

Seriously though thanks for wasting 35 seconds to look at my corny video.

I knew you guys would love it.......:D
Seriously though thanks for wasting 35 seconds to look at my corny video.
Yeah, but now we don't think much of you!:p

Stick to your website, you did a good job with that. Stay off YouTube and away from Hollywood!

Last edited:
My sense of humor runs further out there than most and even I didn t get it. :(

My sense of humor runs further out there than most and even I didn t get it. :(

It really is not a joke. It is just a parody one of those " I'm a PC " commercials by microsoft.....and as for the smashing of the apple with the bite out of it...that's the macintosh logo, an apple with a bite taken from it, being smashed.

Last edited:
I thought parodies were when you take something normally not funny and make funny version of it.

I always found the PC Vs Mac commercials a bit humorous myself. :)

So in a way making a parody of something funny in a not funny way sort of works I guess.

I think I get it now. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back