Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If you thought politicians couldn't get any dumber....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
You have to see it to understand why I can't find the words to summarize this. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the right to vote but I have never voted. Some people say: "because you do not vote, you have no right to complain".

1) I have the right to complain.. that is democracy.
2) I do not follow politics. I believe I can't make a smart decicion between candidates.. better not to vote.
3) It is better to leave the decision to people who know what they are doing.
4) I am scared! Only the extreme people are voting. They do not listen or think.
5) If people are not voting enough, news say it is a "protest".
6) I say "Another bunch of idiots".. The less voters, the better.. nothing new.

Last edited:
I saw those comments on CSPAN. Adm. Willard did marvelously in maintaining his demeanor during his questioning by that idiot. It is hard to imagine what the admiral must have really been thinking.

The real scary part is that that Congressman may be the most informed brightest person in his district.

John

Edit: Here's a short bio for Rep. Johnson. He's an attorney and was re-elected in 2012: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Johnson

Last edited:
You have to see it to understand why I can't find the words to summarize this. :eek:

I am against commenting on Politics.

But, "he" has a bunch of recordings, with similar "Quotes" put up on Youtube. It's the reason anyone believes they can be a politician.

I think he's on drugs?? I'm sorry to anyone, I may have offended.

All this politics make me mad.. here is something worth giving a ****: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRh75B5iotI

Just what I needed after work:)

kv

Last edited:
Great video tcmtech

I learned something from the Video though too... apparently South Africa is not the only Country that suffers from "intellectuals" saying really stupid things..

That an Island can "capsize"...because it is too heavy :D:D...........too much for me. I cracked up after seeing that part....and the guy is a Lawyer too.

No brains (must have some being a Lawyer)... or really high on something. Really funny stuff.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
I have always loved medicine. When I was young my intent was to go to medical school, but I was confused by the entrance exam. The deciding question on the exam was, "Re-arrange the letters P N E S I to spell out an important part of the human body that is more useful when erect."

Those who spelled SPINE became doctors. The rest are in Congress.

John

I have always loved medicine. When I was young my intent was to go to medical school, but I was confused by the entrance exam. The deciding question on the exam was, "Re-arrange the letters P N E S I to spell out an important part of the human body that is more useful when erect."

Those who spelled SPINE became doctors. The rest are in Congress.

John

No wonder I'm not in congress, I thought it was.... "Snipe"

No wonder I'm not in congress, I thought it was.... "Snipe"

I went to public school. I thought those were numbers. :p

Can I be a government accountant now?

For those who don't know.......

Snipe

Or........

**broken link removed**

I went to public school. I thought those were numbers. :p

Can I be a government accountant now?

No, your intelligence will be used to take over the world:p

Okay but I get to have a floating island right?

As the new world leader I will need one you know!:p

Okay but I get to have a floating island right?

As the new world leader I will need one you know!:p

All Islands float didn't you know that.

On one condition, you have to keep your people in the middle, don't let them stray to one side or the other.

Unless of course you grow tired of them and want to start over:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back