Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyt11

I am not sure where to post this. So if this is not the correct area please let me know.

I am looking for someone to design some lighting effects I will be using in a couple of Props.

I am in the process of doing the 2 Parents from Batteries Not Included. I already have the 3 kids and they are fantastic.

I do not have the time to make the circuit but am willing to pay to have it done.

If interested please let me know. Only serious people please.

C.:D

Yup.

Look Around On The Net. You Will Find Some Vids.

There are stationary lighting and rotating lighting.

C.:D

I think I was about 4 last time I saw that movie. I can't remember anything about it, or the lights. Point us towrd a video clip. I could only find the trailer on youtube. It dosn't show the robots long enough to focus on them, let alone look at the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back