Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If I had a bullet for every HHO post I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a dime for every HHO post, I would be far safer than you to be around! :p:D

And wealthier! :)

Actually with ammo prices what they are, the spent cases might be worth a dime each! :)

Seeing as getting rid of HHO posters is a worthy pursuit in and of itself, would the ten cents per casing make it an "over-unity" pursuit?

Last edited:
Come on guys, everybody needs a hobby. HHO is fuel, and renewable. It's just not too practical at the moment, but who knows. It's basically harmless to the rest of us (well, unless you live next door and something goes horribly wrong).

I remember as a kid, the adults were obsessed with metal detectors and treasure hunting. But of course, the equipment was expensive, or a complete rip off, a lot of scams. At the end of the day, mostly it's bottle caps and beer tabs, no matter how much you spent on the detector.

It's just the element of adventure, a chance to strike it rich, with a little luck and hard work. It's just fun to build stuff, to hope and dream. If nothing else, these HHO guys posting here learn a little about electronics, get to see what normal people are building. It will click for some, and they move on to other projects. Electronics is a hobby for me, and have a lot of fun building usual things, many don't work as planned, but usually learn a few things for future projects.

If I had a bullet for every HHO post I've seen... I might have enough rounds to put down all the "electric motor powering generator powering electric motor" thread starters.

The one thing about HHO posts, is that there has been at least one where the hydrogen was simply used as an combustion booster that MIGHT actually be possible, the development and implementation of such systems is too expensive on a mass scale though. Also there are questions about reliablity and wear with direct hydrogen injection as a suplementary fuel that can ONLY be addressed with VERY costly research.

People that think that can cause 'resonant cavities' to produce more gas than the electricty they put into it need to be put down though. They rank right up there with the magnet nuts.

Last edited:
I may pick and poke fun but I have a scientific obligation to myself to listen and learn. When one person posts a full supposedly working HHO system design I am going to build it! ;):)
And if it really does work as promised you all will get the full story about it. Unless the men in black suites get to me first! :p:D

I am also the one that does have small engines rigged up to run on hydrogen already.
And I do have a single cylinder diesel that runs on old motor oil!
And I do have a neodymium magnet attached to the fuel line!:eek:
It catches metal particles that could plug the injector nozzle. So its not there to rip apart hydrocarbon molecules to get better power!:)
I could be just a few references to secret chemical ingredients and mystery circuitry away form being one of the over unity nutters though!:eek: :D

I have engines I can destroy for scientific research. Ive done it before! Lawn mower engines are cheap! Go spend a day with your mother, girlfriend, or wife and hit every garage sale you can on a weekend.
Bet you can fill a pickup box with old lawn and garden machines with good engines for under $100! I have! Its a great way to do your own independent testing or just wreck stuff some times too! ;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back