Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

if anyone know please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

uranyum444

hello my question is to find definition "multivibrator based on CMOS gates" and show pspice this gates? is anybody has information please can you help me? :):)

Look up flip flop

Sorry Roff you're dead wrong.

**broken link removed**)
A flip flop is a bistable multivibrator.

You must use 555's a lot =) They're typically set up as astables. With enough of a delay line you can use flip flops as astables.

You must use 555's a lot =) They're typically set up as astables. With enough of a delay line you can use flip flops as astables.
Not really. It was just a brain fart. I've gotta remember not to respond to questions before finishing my coffee.:D

I make those kinds of posts ON coffe =\ (I'm sensitive to caffeine) Which is funny, cause I was a smoker (stimulant) and heavy coffee/soda drinker for the first 20 years of my life =0

gentlemens i know that is flip flop but i need declare Multivibrator based on CMOS gates.I guess that it is also kind of flip flop.

If you know then why don't you just make one? Or are you incapable of reading and using Google? Why I'm able to determine this even though I've never been to college but you have to ask on a forum is kind if irritating to me, so I won't apologize for being rude.

**broken link removed**
Digital Logic - Flip-Flops
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back