Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IEEE paper analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people!
I am trying to analyse one paper regarding bidirectional dc/dc converter. Some part I have figured out but I am unable to find the voltage gain.
I would be highly obliged to him/her if someone can help.
Here is the paper:

Attachments

• bidirectional half bridge.pdf
    958.7 KB · Views: 116
I am sorry I cannot help you, the paper is too dense to explain in a simple post...

But I still have a comment. Lately I've seen several papers related to power electronics conversion from individuals that are or have been associated with the University of Tennessee. It is very interesting!

I assume that Oak Ridge Labs has played a part.

I think that the voltage gain is the same as for a normal resonant half bridge.

If you see the loop control diagram output voltage is controlled with a set point as on page 531 and a gain equation is there on next page(bottom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back