Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify this CAP Teapo pics included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same manufacture does not state otherwise. There is a difference between what is permissible and what is optimal. And, I've shown other references. I could show more, and watch you flounder around trying to deny and discredit. There would be no point in that though.

The same manufacture does not state otherwise. There is a difference between what is permissible and what is optimal. And, I've shown other references. I could show more, and watch you flounder around trying to deny and discredit. There would be no point in that though.

Are you just a troll?, you totally ignore what other people post, including documents from your chosen manufacturer, and seem to just want to keep a thread going full of nothing useful.

Are you a troll? Do you totally ignor what other people post? I agree this thread is not longer useful, but you seem as intent as anyone to keep it going. The pot can't call the kettle black. It is important to read and understand the language.

I'll cease posting on this thread, not because you've made any persuasive argument, but because you've become a distraction to the discussion, name-calling, etc.

Last edited:
Could it also be that the amplifiers needed a much more specific ESR, and therefore a much more specific voltage rating for the cap?

If the cap must be operated at the top end of it's rated voltage, then what would be the failure mode? Like if you operated a 63v cap at 1v, would it have less capacitance? Or more ESR? Or more leakage?

All those things can be tested fairly easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back