Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify parts in a circuit diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I identify parts in a circuit diagram?

E.g. this one?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/207782153/Dell-2407-WFP-Power-Supply-Rev-A11-Schematic-Diagram

What is e.g. Q653? It is a SMD transistor of some sort just from the look of it, but what kind? I need to know exactly.

Is this circuit diagram simply missing some mapping between local identifiers used in the circuit diagram and what those parts correspond to, or am I supposed to be able to figure it out some other way?

Is this circuit diagram simply missing some mapping between local identifiers used in the circuit diagram and what those parts correspond to, or am I supposed to be able to figure it out some other way?

Can you give an example? Here is Q653 for example:
upload_2017-7-25_0-26-8.png

It appears the information you need is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back