Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ideas on my project!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodongkulas

I'm planning to build a 50 watt power amplifier using TDA7294. I design the PCB myself using Eagle Software. I just wanna ask if the design of my PCB will affect the performance of the amplifier especially the hums that may appear during the operation.
I include the schematic , board files and the library of the IC that I used in my circuit and can be open by Eagle software. Hope you can help me guys coz i'm still a newbie in electronics. thanks!!!!!

Attachments

• eagle_files_and_library.zip
    48.2 KB · Views: 430
dodongkulas said:
I'm planning to build a 50 watt power amplifier using TDA7294. I design the PCB myself using Eagle Software. I just wanna ask if the design of my PCB will affect the performance of the amplifier especially the hums that may appear during the operation.
I include the schematic , board files and the library of the IC that I used in my circuit and can be open by Eagle software. Hope you can help me guys coz i'm still a newbie in electronics. thanks!!!!!

Yes, the PCB can affect the performance of your design. I would enjoy looking at it but I'm afraid I recently nuked Eagle from my system and don't want to bother installing it for loading one-off designs. I will though if no one else bothers to look at it.

If you can make the schematic readable (something non eagle) more people will be able to look at it and comment. i

here are the pictures of the schematics and board

hope you can help me if i'm correct with my design!!!!!

Attachments

• schematicandboard.zip
    129.4 KB · Views: 336
I didn't look at yours.
Why not use the circuits and pcb layouts on ST Micro's datasheet?

Also, why not add the current-booster transistors and pcb layout they show to make a nice 120W amp?

what do you mean by current booster transistors? where in the datasheet I can found it? the datasheet contains only 2 circuits. when i saw the circuit and the board layout in the datasheet, i find it difficult to made coz he tracks have small clearances and it will be difficult when i will make the board. I'm just planning to use a presynthesized board and what I've heard from my friends that the presynthesized board has a limitation on the spacing of the tracks so thats why I made a board layout with bigger spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back