Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

icprog problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gastonanthony

hi, my PC just stop responding once I click on the settings menu in the icprog...anyone having the same problem...I tried using Icprog in my other PC, and it worked, I already uninstalled and reinstalled the icprog software...anybody having the same problem...please help:D

the pc that stopped responding has a AMD sempron, the other PCs that worked uses p4 processor. all of them has windows xp OS...

i think it is just a software problem, because i'm only trying to select settings submenu in icprog when the pc suddenly stopped responding...
does it have anything to do with the system folder files?
btw, what are the settings of your sempron PC in cmos?

i use a default setting, or you must try to use another sdram, set your parallel setting into a standard mode and download this file **broken link removed** (port95nt.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back