Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Icircuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I was wondering if the Icircuit circuit simulator and builder software let you create subcircuits (custom elements) for windows version. I noticed on there documentation that you can create subcircuits but I can't find that option in the software. The documentation says use ports to create subcirciut but I can't find the ports on the windows version of Icircuit.

Thanks

Last edited:
while i don't use icircuit, i think many cad/spice packages have some similar features. you should have a way to give wires names, and this often gives you the option of setting some attributes for the wire tag. there are wire tags that are "ports" and not only give the local wire that name, but will connect to a wire with the same name on another schematic or on a block or subcircuit that is linked to the current schematic page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back