Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC Manufacturing Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hello,

May i know where can i find the IC manufacturer process in the website?
Pls advise.
Thanks so much.

shermaine
:)

RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) has quite the semiconductor facility for research, teaching etc. I am sure other universities do as well. Take a look on their website or contact a professor - that's what I would do. I am not sure how far into it you want to go but at some point you will not have access to information because like other high tech areas, the information is a secret. Manufacturer's (National Semiconductor is one that comes to mind) might have some good overviews that don't give away the family jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back