Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC help please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

roltex_rohit123

hi friends i am in need to find an ic with upto 5MHz VCO+PLL with a phase comparator. i was previously planning to use hef4046b but someone suggested me that it wont work above 2MHz. is it true? is there any other ic similar to it mhich can generate pulses upto 5 MHZ or atleast 3.5 MHz. I am planning to build a modern desulfator with this. if anyone interested may join me.
thanks

hi friends i am in need to find an ic with upto 5MHz VCO+PLL with a phase comparator. i was previously planning to use hef4046b but someone suggested me that it wont work above 2MHz. is it true? is there any other ic similar to it mhich can generate pulses upto 5 MHZ or atleast 3.5 MHz. I am planning to build a modern desulfator with this. if anyone interested may join me.
thanks

Any version of 74HC4046 will do the job, including this one:
https://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/MM/MM74HC4046.pdf

You will have to restrict your power supply voltage to less than 6 volts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back