Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramussons

Hello, hope this is the right section.

Just set right a Induction Kitchen top that had a blown IGBT. I was trying to get more info on its controller IC, but Google too failed me.

It is a 24 pin DIP having 2 markings: RC18P24NP and B041G0324#.

Can someone help me get data on this IC? I've attached a photo.

Thanks.

Ramesh

Attachments

• IH.jpg
    IH.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 434
RC18P24NP is the right name, but a dedicated pwm chip, perhaps. Only the manufacturers service guy can offer a replacement.

however seek from any local induction heater repairer.

once chip replacement is possible, unless you are a possible designer of such equipments, you can forget. now a days specific chips with dedicated usage and we may not find datasheet , simple as 74xx.

The manufacturer may not want to sell you a replacement part. An authorised distributor or repair place may be able to get one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back