Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I you build it they will come - PLC group needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pico

Help,
I am very frustrated at the lack of a good forum to discuss PLCs with people who know and use them day in and day out.

Any thoughts on opening a board for the industrial automation crowd and the PLC folks ?

Last edited:
Help,
I am very frustrated at the lack of a good forum to discuss PLCs with people who know and use them day in and day out.

Any thoughts on opening a board for the industrial automation crowd and the PLC folks ?

It may be a bit hard I think a lot of those still maybe working couple with to little time to much afford to give to the forum crowd. But, still there maybe some retired or even some educators that might welcome the challenge to bend a few minds around the idea.

I've tried to get a friend of mine to check this site out but he likes his time off to much and when he gets a minute he's gone in search of a different adventure. Camping hiking fishing etc.:D

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back