Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want to communicate with my robot wireless. pls suggst ckt

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_bhabhera

i m making a robot and i want to communicate with my robot wirelessly. my remote will be having 6 to 8 buttons. can anyone tell me how to transmit this 8 button status to the receiver? pls suggest me sone ckt and where can i find this ckt?

It's fine saying you have a remote with 8 function buttons but what do you want to do with them?

The tx functionality can be done with a pic, coded suitably to generate an IR pulse train whenever one of the buttons is depressed...the rx could be done with a pic also, decoding the incoming IR pulse train and then passing it to whatever control function electronics you have on your bot..

The transmitter and receiver pair alone are not sufficient.......they will only send and recieve data...

You need to encode the commands that your bot will respond to.....this is the data part.........

The use of tx/rx pairs is good in as much as it doesnt require "line of sight" as ir would......although my colleagues on the above mentioned forum have made several mods that reduce the directivity..range is good at around 30m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back