Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want more info plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiller

hi my freind i want to ask aboout some things coz i have my final exam next week and i didn't find thouse in my book or on the net so can u help me plz
1-i have the n-chanel of the JFET, MOSFET, EMOSFET & CMOS. and i had every thing about it so i want the p-chanel of thouse only two thing in the P-chanel the tarnsfer chart and the out put chart will u help me .

2- i want the AC soulution of the taransisror C.C.T.

tanx alot my freind wating fo ur answer befor the nest week tanx alot for ur hlp and plz don't for get me i have an exam next week on monday tanx alot byeeeeee :roll: :lol: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back