Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want circuit diagram of any small project

Status
Not open for further replies.

syafhack

All respected senior member of this forum, i am engeeniring final year student i wanto make a project so kindly requesting to all give me ideas & circuit diagram

Last edited:
It would help if you narrowed the field down on the project of choice.
I would surgest you get off your backside and decide on a project to build, then we can help you workout how to construct it.

I would be doubtful if anyone will bother to post lots of ideas and all the details of how to do it just for your request.

We tend to help those who attempt to help themselves, rather than do all the hard work for you.
Be an engineer and use your own brain.

Pete.

I could make a lot of suggestions. Being your last year engineering student your probably not interested in something extremely simple. How about a 1 transistor amplifier, or big ear listing device, telephone tone decoder, LED light flasher or siren.

How about a Grid Tie Inverter?

From the PM's I start getting this time of year I think that has become a common college level electrical engineering project.

Final year, shouldn't the design portion of the project, weigh more heavily than the assembly/construction? If I were the instructor, I'd expect a little more from my students, than just being able to solder a Radio Shack kit. Cornell University has a website, and they have all the past EE projects, pictures, write ups, schematics for many of them, some even have the microcontroller source code. If I was clueless, and pressed for time, and of course not a student at Cornell... I think that would be a good place to snag a quick project for my final year.

I really have no idea what sort of projects would meet your needs or experience, since I don't know your classes, your personal level of experience, interests. It's your final project, it your chance to show your instructor, your school, your classmates, and future employers, who you are, and what you a capable of doing. It's really a very personal choice, and everyone else can only guess, or throw-up :) , random suggestions for you to reject.

Was there any part of your studies, that you wanted to know more, or wanted to go further with, but moved on to the the next chapter a little to soon. Maybe you thought about how something could be made into a useful device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back