Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i wanna info about Flow Sensor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

smg1980

HI ALL

m i new member so hi all. plz i wanna ask about the flow sensor? for more explain i wanna it 2 measure the volume of a fluid on pipe. so f u can help me plz help me.
n thnx to all again.

If you searched the web you probably got a million hits on "flow sensor" or "flow measurement" or "flow meter"

There are countless manufacturers of this kind of equipment and countless ways of measuring the flow of a fluid. Try "flowmeter.com" for an introduction.

For ideas on crude, hobby type methods - share more about what you are trying to do. What the fluid is, temperature, pressure, etc. Is it in a pipe, channel, river, etc. Reliability and accuracy may be important.

Good luck.

You can measure flow in a variety of ways and methods. Some being simple and other complex costing a $1000. You'll have to explain more on how much you want to spend, accuracy and what kinda output you want the sensor to give? Industry standard outputs are 4-20mA, 1-5vdc, or even as a proportional pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back