I-V characteristic of diode

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiller

i'm looking for exhibits a negative resistance characteristic diode and i can't find it i know that the diac one of them can u give me more names plz ot I-V characteristics for them i would be very happy
yours;
Mohmaed Mardan

Gunn diodes, Tunnel diodes, IMPATT diodes, other special constructs that use multiple quantum wells.

edit to add:
Sorry, the general characteristics of these devices is that they demonstrate the neg resistance at a point called the Vv ( voltage valley) where I goes down as V increases , of course theres a point where I rises again. The plot looks like a sine wave

tanx alot for answeing

HEY ENG tanx alot for ur answer but when i looked for the I-v i didn't find eany coz i have to att in my report some link or photo so would u help me :roll:

tanx freind

tanx alot my freind for ur help but realy u didn't get my point of view i need I-v chart not a report about them tanx alot for ur help
:roll:

Re: tanx freind

smiller said:
tanx alot my freind for ur help but realy u didn't get my point of view i need I-v chart not a report about them tanx alot for ur help
:roll:
I got your message. The report I cited has a tunnel diode v-i curve at the top. It is reproduced below. TillEulenspiegel posted a Gunn diode curve for you.
If these aren't what you are looking for, you need to be more specific.

Attachments

• tunnel_diode_v-i_curve.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 548
tanx

hi tanx my freind that what i want but sorry i didn't see it in the 1st time that what i need tanx alot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…