Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I-V characteristic of diode

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiller

i'm looking for exhibits a negative resistance characteristic diode and i can't find it i know that the diac one of them can u give me more names plz ot I-V characteristics for them i would be very happy
yours;
Mohmaed Mardan

Gunn diodes, Tunnel diodes, IMPATT diodes, other special constructs that use multiple quantum wells.

edit to add:
Sorry, the general characteristics of these devices is that they demonstrate the neg resistance at a point called the Vv ( voltage valley) where I goes down as V increases , of course theres a point where I rises again. The plot looks like a sine wave

tanx alot for answeing

HEY ENG tanx alot for ur answer but when i looked for the I-v i didn't find eany coz i have to att in my report some link or photo so would u help me :roll:

typical:

Attachments

• fig1.gif
    fig1.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 461
tanx freind

tanx alot my freind for ur help but realy u didn't get my point of view i need I-v chart not a report about them tanx alot for ur help
:roll:

Re: tanx freind

smiller said:
tanx alot my freind for ur help but realy u didn't get my point of view i need I-v chart not a report about them tanx alot for ur help
:roll:
I got your message. The report I cited has a tunnel diode v-i curve at the top. It is reproduced below. TillEulenspiegel posted a Gunn diode curve for you.
If these aren't what you are looking for, you need to be more specific.

Attachments

• tunnel_diode_v-i_curve.gif
    tunnel_diode_v-i_curve.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 546
tanx

hi tanx my freind that what i want but sorry i didn't see it in the 1st time that what i need tanx alot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back