Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

semiconductor

I was assigned a new project. This is the content of it:

We have 10 LED, each LED has a switch. When no switch is pressed, each LED is light up in every second, for example,
- at time t LED i is on then at time t+1 LED i+1 is on and LED i is off

When switch i is pressed, LED i is on forever and the process above continues without LED i. In other words, at time t, LED i-1 is on then at time t+1 LED i+1 is on (LED i is ignore).

How can I design the logic circuit to implement the above project. I need your help!

bypass

well I assume you would use a series of transisters each one trigering the next with a delay circuite between them. I would just set up bypasses between the curcuits. For example led 1 is lit by transistor 1 sending electricity to the capacitor delaying the trigger of the next transistor, which triggers led 2 and so on. Each transistor hooked to a common voltage. To skip the one light using a switch not a key becouse that would take a little more work just wire the output to the next transistor after the one you want to skip. You must wire your last transistor to your first through a delay. after rethinking it you may need 2 transistors for each, the second on triggered by the first sending a larger voltage to your delay curcuit but i think i have just about everything covered here
You can also use an op amp if thats preferable you may also be able to use a one delay circuit. well i think that will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back